Healthy salad is a great, usually low-calorie, meal option that is healthful and in the same time they can be a strategy to contain a good few parts of your day too. On top of this, salads could be fast, truly inexpensive and simple to prepare and a a a great way to approach to include a balance of foods from each of the food groups.
This is one of my favorite salad recipes that are healthful this spring has been the healthful salad recipe below. Mainly since it allows for total creativity too, is extremely speedy and delicious and takes no time.
- 4 leaves of spring greens or you could use lettuce or kale
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- tablespoon of lemon juice
- stale bread chopped into little cubes
- olive oil
- vegetables you like.: tomatoes, avocado, peppers and spring onion,anything
How to make healthy salad?
- Chop up each of the vegetables you’re using and chop the spring greens around and include them to a mixing bowl
- Add teaspoon of olive oil to your sauce pan and let it heat for a minute
- Add the chopped cubes of bread, turning every 30 seconds so they don’t burn up
- Meanwhile, add the garlic to the spring green combination and lemon-juice and blend all ingredients together well
- Just before the bread has browned, add several sprigs of rosemary to the saucepan and leave to warmth for a minute
- When the bread is browned and crisp on the outdoors add it to the bowl with all the salad combination, combine well and serve