Learn how to Make Homemade Pesto Sauce! You just need few cheap ingredients and 20 minutes of you time and you’ll make best Homemade Pesto Sauce, we guarantee!
Here’s what you can do with Homemade Pesto Sauce this summer:
* Used it as a pizza sauce:spread it on the pizza crust as you would with regular pizza sauce. Perfect with chicken pizza.
* Stirred it into quiche filling. A tablespoon of pesto completely transformed it.
* Mixed it with heavy cream and poured it over pasta
* Stirred it into a chicken pasta salad: chicken chunks, lima beans, carrots, corn, with a mayo or sour cream dressing.
* Mixed it with mayonnaise for any use
What do you need:
- 5 cups fresh basil
- 1 garlic, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno, chopped Discard seeds or stems in jalapeno for a a lot more mild pesto
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese (about 1.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add the basil, garlic and jalapeño to a mini food processor.
- Blend until everything is chopped.
- Add in cheese walnuts and salt. Pulse until included.
- Pour in olive-oil and pulse until it is easy or for your desired consistency.